Darkened Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A scary accident

3 posters

Go down

A scary accident Empty A scary accident

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 am

Kaitlyn walked down the sidewalk, holding her books tightly to her chest. "I thought he said he would be here..." She thought to herself. He couldn't be late to thier date again...He just couldn't...She held back tears, her green emerald eyes glossy from the sudden outburst. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach, so she bent down, holding it.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

https://darkenednight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A scary accident Empty Re: A scary accident

Post  saphire Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 am

Saphire looks around the corner breathing hard where did he go. she thinks to herself. She looks and sees him he is just geeting on is bus to leave to london, and she didnt get to say good bye. She races towards him but its too late the bus is gone.
saphire
saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:04 am

She got up, taking a deep breath and heading into a coffee shop. I need something to eat... She glanced around, he still wasn't here. She grabbed a blue berry muffin and scarfed it down, then headed out of the shop.

Kaitlyn headed down the sidewalk, her eyes still watery. Does this mean it's over? She thought. He said if he didn't show up...he.... She shook the thought out of her head.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:11 am

Evanlyn walked briskly down the sidewalk, her high heeled boots clacking loudly on the stone surface. Glancing at her watch she picked up the pace until she was at a full out run. I must find him before he makes a mistake...again She thought. After running for a short while she sees a tall boy with black hair and dressed in all black leaning against a shadowed wall.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 am

Kaitlyn walk down the side walk looking down at her feet. Did he break up with me? Is he really a liar? Does he even love me? The thoughts sourced through her mind. She suddenly stopped, her eyes were a dark emerald, meaning she was mad. Why would I worry about that jerk Anyways?! She thought. He was absoloutley nothing, a worthless peice of crap. Dammit, I need to suck it up! She stomped her foot on the ground. Suck it up!
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:17 am

Her heart almost stopped when she saw him look up slightly and noticed the all too familiar red light in his eyes. She pushed harder against the ground and grabbed his arm, breathing heavily. He glanced sideways in surprise the red in his eyes intensifying for a moment before becoming the normal brown his eyes should be. Evanlyn led him away from the crowd of humans into an alley. I made it this time She thought.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 am

She walked down the sidewalk, noticing two figures walk behind a building. She looked up, her eyes suddenly turning red, and she runs forward, silently following them. "Hey you!" She yelled, looking at Evanlyn with determined eyes.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:27 am

She flinched as she heard a familiar voice ring out behind her. Kai turned slightly the red light creeping back into his eyes, "Is that person following you for some reason?" He asked. I nodded slightly,"She must be following us..." Evanlyn picked up the speed and sped down the alley, practically dragging Kai after her.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:29 am

Her hair turned a dark crimson, her eyes turning violet. She leaped from the side of the building and to the other side, repeatedly. Then landing in front of them, and turning around. "You heard me Evanlyn!" She said with an annoyed voice. She then crossed her arms "Listen to me next time, god dammit, I know you're not deaf."
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:31 am

She felt Kai stiffen behind her and begin to move forward. Holding out one arm she held him back then turned slightly,"It's alright she's an annoying friend of mine," She said, turning back to Kaitlyn,"What do you want now Kaitlyn,I'm busy at the moment."

Last edited by Evanlyn on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 am

She leaped forward pinning Kai. "Who are you?" She asked. She leaped off, her skirt lifting up, then falling. "Evan, don't act like you don't know me." She snapped. "You're acting like a bitch." She turned her gaze to Evanlyn. "Explain who he is, go ahead, explain!"
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 am

Evanlyns eyes widened slightly as Kaitlyn jumped on Kai. Quickly, she bent down and helped pick him up. Whipping her head around,"I don't need to tell you every god damn detail of my life! Stay out of this and get the hell away from me!" She said, beginning to stalk by Kaitlyn with Kai close behind her.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:39 am

She rolled her eyes. "All I did was ask you who the hell your friend was." She put her hands on her hips, and swayed slightly to the side. "You take things to seriously, Evan." She looked at Kai. "Or maybe you can introduce yourself to me, I'm Kaitlyn." She held out her hand. "Evanlyn probably described me as a bitch." She smiled and laughed. "Trust me, I'm anything but."
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:41 am

Kai starred at Kaitlyn, then looked at Evanlyn,"What the hell is wrong with this girl...?" He said quietly. Evanlyn smiled slightly trying to stop herself from laughing,"She's my crazy stalkerish, and bitchy friend." Kai's lips twitched upwards slightly as if he was close to laughing himself.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaitlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:44 am

"Hey!" She said looking at Evanlyn. "I'm not that crazy..." She said, crossing her arms. "You'll soon learn whats wrong with me." She blinked, shaking head. "I guess if you see your own siblings be slayed in front of you, you turn crazy." She looked down, then looked up. "Anyways, it was a ... It was weird to meet you." She looked up, jumping up in the air and landing on the top of the building. She peered over, looking down at them. "Bye." She leaped away.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:55 am

She shook her head, smiling sadly then started to move off into a dark shadow,beckoning Kai. He stepped into the shadow after her, and she tilt her head to one side exposing her neck. "Are you sure you're alright with this?" Kai asked, tapping lightly on her neck with one finger, his eyes starting to glow with the red light again. Evanlyn nodded and closed her eyes tightly. Kai leaned forward and sank his teeth into her throat, begginning to drink her blood.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum