Darkened Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School

3 posters

Go down

The School Empty The School

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 am

Brook walked down the hall way with her hands together, and her brown-red eyes to the ground. She swayed, her long black hair also swaying.

"I wonder if they're watching again.." She looked up, noticing the black figure with bright yellow eyes staring at her. "Demons..." She thought.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

The School Empty Re: The School

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 am

Evanlyn strolled into the school's main doors and walked down the hall way, with her bag held in her hand. She turned into the girls bathroom for a moment and looked at her hair, then pulled it back into a hair tie. Walking back out of the girls bathroom she hurried down the hall towards her class.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 am

"Brooklin..." The voices called to her. She ignored them, and kept walking. Suddenly, a black figure jumped out and grabbed her. Her expressionless face rapidly turned into anger, and she shooked out of it's grip. She looked around, then sighed with relief. No one was there to watch. She rushed to her class, and sat down.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:04 am

She walked briskly into her class room and sat down behind a brown-red eyed girl with long black hair. What an odd person she is She thought,before hearing the bell ring loudly above them.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 am

She felt eyes looking at her. She turned her eyes to the girl. Then she looked up at the teacher. Why is that girl staring at me... She asked herself. She gaze outside, the dark shadows looking at her once more, repeating her name.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:08 am

She kept starring even as the girl turned to look at her, then adverted her eyes to the teacher as the girl looked out the window.Best to stop thinking about other things and pay attention to this Algebra, She thought, sighing.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 am

Brook tilted her head as she saw a redfaced demon come out. No....Not him... She stood up suddenly. She felt everyone's gaze land on her. "May I be excused?" She said with a calm voice. The teacher looked up from her book. "Yes you may." She replied, she then turned around and continued to talk about the algebra.

Brook headed outside, and started racing down the hallway.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 am

She looked back at the girl, startled, as she suddenly stood up then asked to be excused. Yes, an odd person she is. What is her problem, I wonder...., She thought. Her gaze followed the girl out then swiveled back to the teacher standing at the board.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:17 am

I need to get my sword.... She thought. But how? She was thirty minutes from home. Maybe if I called Avi..... She thought, then shook her head. No....I shouldn't...

Brooklin went outside, then she closed her eyes. She heard a sudden rustling, she opened her eyes and saw Avi, the tall boy with blue eyes. "You needed me?" He said, looking down at her. "Avi.." She hugged him. He was stunned, "What did you see?" He asked with a concerned voice. "Redface..." Her voice trailed off. Avi flinched slightly, his grip getting tighter around her.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:20 am

The final bell rang, and everyone stood gathering their things then walking out of the classroom. Evanlyn walked pass the others swiftly and headed out of the school. Her stomach growled and she stumbled caught off gaurd. Her mind rang with one thought. Blood, She thought, then shook her head hard and raced out of the schools gates to her home.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:22 am

Avi blinked, "I need to go, just remember I'll be here.." He said. Brook nodded and let go, walking out on the side walk, and heading for home.

She looked around, noticing the girl that was looking at her, earlier. She suddenly looked away as she felt the air being punched out of her.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:26 am

Evanlyn turned and saw the brown-red eyed girl walking,then saw a large boy come up and punch her in the stomach. She shouted and rushed forward bringing her bag and its heavy books up into the mans chin. She stepped back as she noticed two other large boys come up with him. The first boy smirked,"You should have stayed out of this,we were only going to take this girls money,but you'll do too" He said, with an evil grin. Evanlyn stepped back and prepared for their attack.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 am

Avi appeared suddenly, ramming his fist into the boys face, then grabbing the other boy by the head and throwing him. He grabbed Brook and set her next to Evanlyn. He then slam the boy up against the brick building, his blue eyes turning dark red.

Brook ran forward, tugging on Avi's arm. "Avi, it's not worth it!" Avi's grip got tighter on his neck, causing the boys face to turn red. "Avi, I command you to stop!" Avi stopped, letting the boy go, and backing away. "I'm sorry, Brooklin. It won't happen again." He said. He then turned to Evanlyn. "Thank you." He said.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:33 am

Evanlyn stood still with her eyes wide open as the blue-eyed boy came out and fought the men. When he turned to her and said "Thank you" She nodded awakwardly,"N-no problem..." She said, turning on her heels and sped away down the sidewalk.That boy..his eyes looked like Kai's when he's hungry or mad, as soon as she thought the word "hungry" she remembered her own hunger and ran faster.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 am

Avi blinked, his eyes returning to the blue they were. He looked down at Brook. "Stay safe." He said, he then disapeared.

Brook walked down the sidewalk, looking at all the shops.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 am

She unlocked the door to her house out of breath. Kai's voice sounded from inside,"Hey Evanlyn,are you alright?" He asked, a hint of worry intruding in his voice. Evanlyn walked down the hall way into the living room where Kai was stretched out on the couch,"I'm fine, just a kind of weird day." She said. Kai's head tilted slightly to one side,"Your eyes are beginning to glow red." He said, quietly. Evanlyn looked away, and Kai walked forward wrapping one arm around her waist and turning around leaning his neck close to her mouth,"Drink." He said. Evanlyns eyes became an even deeper scarlet as she opened her mouth and bit gently into his skin,drinking deeply.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 am

She closed the door to her house, sighing. What a crazy day. She thought, she plopped down on the couch.

Brook opened her eyes to see Avi sitting next to her, watching TV. "I swear these human shows are the most absentminded inventions ever." He said. Brook laughed and turned over, looking up at him. He looked down. "What?" He smiled. Brook's eyes widened. "You smile? Since when?" A slight smile edged across her face. He laughed, turning over to her. She leaned forward and sank her teeth into his neck, closing eyes and breathing in slowly. Avi wrapped his arms around her waist, and tightened his grip.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 am

Kai tightened his grip around her waist pulling Evanlyn closer. Evanlyn kept on drinking his blood, wrapping her arms slightly around Kai's back. After a few moments she pulled back gently and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand," Thank you." She said feeling full and sleepy. Kai wrapped an arm around her and pulled her towards him again,"You do the same for me, so no need to thank me." He said grinning. Evanlyn laughed,"Atleast, I'm not a pig like you always needing to drink." She said. Kai pretended to have a hurt look on his face,"Now, that's not fair I just get a little hungry, is all."
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 am

She stopped and fell asleep with her head on his chest. He looked down, smiling then laying his head on the couch pillow.

Brook woke up to blackness. There was...Nothing. She glanced around. "Avi?" She said. She rose to her feet and walked forward. Suddenly, the Redfaced demon walked in front of her and grabbed her, then pressed his thumb against her forhead. "You are now mine...." The demon whispered in her ear.

Brook woke up screaming. Avi, flinched, leaning up. "Are you alright?" He said with a concerned look. She looked up. "Bad dream... I guess..." She replied, leaning up. Her eyes were bloodshot. Avi's eyes widened, he then leaned forward and unbuttoned her shirt. Brook jumped back "Avi, what are you doing?!" Avi leaned forward, and continued, until he saw a mark. He pushed her down,and pointed to the mark on her chest. "You've been marked!" He said, worry filled his blue eyes. Brook's eyes widened "W-What?"
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:12 am

"A little hungry?" She said in a mocking tone,"I think a little if the understatement of the year." Kai shrugged, smiling,"Maybe it is maybe it isn't." Evanlyn laughed and began to pull away from his grasp. To her surprise, Kai tightened his grip instead of pulling away too. "Kai?.." She began. Kai shook his head and signaled for her to stay quiet, his gaze fixed on one of the windows near by. Slowly, she turned her head too. But nothing was there as far as she could see. "Kai," She whispered,"What do you see?" Kai visibly shook himself,"Nothing, sorry." Evanlyn knew by the tone of his voice that he wasn't telling the complete truth. Pulling back a bit more she grabbed his face in between her hands,"Tell me what you saw." She said.

Kai looked down at her then closed his eyes and tilted his head down, slowly shaking his head,"It's best you don't know." He said, moving his hand up and grabbing her own with his eyes still closed. Evanlyn nodded slowly,seeing that he didn't want to continue the conversation. "Well,what now?" She asked,"Is it safe for you to let go of me now?" She said, with a hint of a tease in her voice. Kai smiled, the moment of tention gone,"Who said I wanted to?" He asked.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brook Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:17 am

Brook burried her face into her hands and crossed her legs. Tears slowly falling down her cheeks. "I'm marked..." she said, choking on the words. He looked at the mark of her chest, blinking. "Maybe we can find a way to make it go away.." He said. "No! It's impossible.." she looked away, her face red from the pain sourcing through her body. Avi Wrapped his arms around her. "We'll think of something..." He said with a hopeful voice.
Brook
Brook

Back to top Go down

Post  Evanlyn Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 am

Kai pulled her closer and she rested her head on his chest, her eyes closed peacefully. Kai stroked her hair with one hand slowly, as if afraid he would hurt her. Evanlyn blinked opened her eyes and glanced up slowly at him. Kai brought his hand down from her hair and put it on her cheek then leaned down and kissed her gently as first then a bit harder, but not too hard. Evanlyn blinked in surprise then closed her eyes slowly, gripping Kai's black shirt in her hands, and pulling his body closer to hers. Weird, this is the first time I've been kissed and it's by one of my closest friends., She thought.
Evanlyn
Evanlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  saphire Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:09 pm

As I walk to the front of the school looking for my car i think to myself I wonder why people always look at me like im crazy. But you know wat I don't care, I'm the new kid this happens to everyone. I hope. When I finally find my car (a red comvertable) I walk up to it, get in, and drive home. When i get home I get in the house it is very quiet but I guess when you live all alone in a big house it is quiet. When I look around I notice my pictures on my mantel are moved and my favorite t-shirt is missing, then it hits me someone was in my house when i was gone.
saphire
saphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum